Saturday, January 25, 2014

The reasons I hate winter:

1. Freaking cold
2. I can't wear my favorite clothes
3. If I take my glove off to answer the phone I feel like having gangrene in two seconds
4. I can't use my bicycle
5. Takes forever to go everywhere
6. Every time I enter inside or outside my glasses get steamy
7. Darkness
8. I want to cuddle
9. Freaking cold

Recently I have been missing travelling like insane. Probably because Finland suddenly became insanely cold and I would rather stay above the zero the whole year. Last year at this time I was travelling in Thailand and Indonesia with my friend. Some of my favorite pictures from Indonesia. Indonesia is incredible.



Next time I will hopefully post some new looks. Last time I updated lookbook was too long time ago. 

10. The cold winter prevents me to be fashionable.


No comments:

Post a Comment